It’s time for some NO PREP Syllable Types Games! These simple, NO PREP games can make it easy and fun to learn and/or review the syllable types.
Print and Play Syllable Types Games
Included in this NO PREP games pack are:
- Closed Syllable pictures and words for VC/CV patterns – examples: ribbon or cactus
- Closed Syllable pictures an words for VC/V patterns – examples: camel and cabin
- Open Syllable pictures and words for V/CV patterns – examples: silent and robot
- CVCe Syllable pictures and words for words – examples: baseball and confuse
- R-Controlled Syllable words – examples: burger, yogurt, tiger
- Vowel Team Syllable words – examples: teapot, mailbox, cowboy, tinfoil
- Final Stable Syllable words – examples: marble, table, temple
- V/V Syllable words – examples: neon, poem, diet
- color games
- blackline games
- digital games (for Google Slides)
Ideas for Using the Games:
- before reading
- after reading
- small groups
- 1-player at a literacy center
- 2-player at a literacy center
- morning work
- phonics work
- word study/spelling practice
And the best part is they’re NO PREP. You only need to grab a bag of your favorite small manipulatives and a die to play.
These alphabet games are a part of our Print & Play Bundle Pack. Get it and SAVE BIG!
Click HERE or on the image above to see the preview of these games!
$4.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You May Also Like…