Are you looking for some simple pages to help your preschooler or Kindergartner work on science skills? These NO PREP Interactive Science Pages are perfect!
These interactive pages are designed to get learners coloring, tracing, cutting, and pasting…all while working on simple science skills.
This is just part of our Interactive Learning Pages Bundle.
The Science Concepts Covered in this Pack:
- wants vs. needs
- 5 senses
- daytime and nighttime concepts
- the four seasons
- plants are living things
- parts of a plant
- plant needs
- how a plant grows (using a pumpkin)
- animals are living things
- animal needs
- how animals grow (frog as an example)
- animals in different habitats
- how different animals move
- things that are heavy / light
- things that big / little
- things that go fast / slow
- things that roll, stack, and spin
- things that float / sink
- things that you push / pull
- things that are magnetic
Each page comes in TWO LEVELS. Level 1 has four pictures at the bottom. All four pictures should be glued on the page. Level 2 has five pictures. Only four of the five should be glued on page. Learners must figure out which four.
*I recommend using hands-on manipulatives with some of the pages so learners can experience the answers.
Click here or on the image above to find samples from the science pack.
$4.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You May Also Like…
There are no reviews yet.