Sometimes called “lapbooks,” these Interactive Alphabet Folders are such a fun and hands-on way to work with your preschooler on letters and their sounds!
You might also like our HUGE alphabet bundle, Learning the Alphabet.
Interactive Alphabet Folders
Be aware: You will need to do some cutting to prepare these folders, but it’s well worth your time to create these interactive alphabet folders!
All printables come in black/white. Your learners can color in whatever they want. The pictures can also remain black/white.
Here’s a peek at Letter Aa.
The front cover of each letter has the title, “Let’s Learn About…” with the featured letter inside a picture that begins with the letter.
The inside of the folder is a combination of several activities. This is just one way you could organize it:
1. Letter Sorts- Sort letters by uppercase, lowercase, and different fonts.
2. Find and Color Uppercase and Lowercase Letters- Similar letters and numbers are included. Optional: Laminate before using so learners can reuse with a dry erase marker.
3. Create an Alphabet Flip Book with six different pictures.
4. Cut & Pattern Alphabet Cards- Learners can practice cutting and creating patterns with these Letter Aa pictures.
5. Alphabet Tracing Practice- The letters are large enough for small hands. A picture related to the letter is included as the starting point for the letter formation. The beginning stroke is also included. Optional: Laminate before you glue down so learners can retrace with a dry erase marker.
On the back, learners can color the five pictures that start with the featured letter or cover them with small manipulatives to make them reusable. A picture key is included at the very bottom of each back page, so you won’t have to guess what each picture stands for.
$10.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You May Also Like…