If your learners are ready to do some sequence work, you’ll find exactly what you need in my Sequence It! Writing Pack.
My three favorite things about this pack are: 1- the activities can be used for more than sequence writing (see below), 2- the word banks provide spelling and vocabulary support, and 3- the word cards have editable fields so more words can be added to the word banks.
Included in the Pack are:
- 20 Different Sequencing Picture & Word Card Sets (in color and blackline) – Use for modeling storytelling and sequencing. There are editable fields for you to add your own vocabulary words related to the pictures!
- Student Recording Pages (4 versions) – These go with the picture & word cards.
- Student Sequencing Pages (20 pages, 2 versions) – These can be used with the learner or as an independent learning activity either at a writing center or for homework. Students cut out the pictures, sequence them, and use the word banks provided to write about each picture.
To download a few sample pages from this pack,
be sure to visit my post, Sequence Writing Pages.
Other Ideas for using Sequence It!
- Storytelling – Use the cards to practice telling stories in order based on the pictures.
- Comprehension – The picture cards and retelling of the events build comprehension skills. After all, stories are supposed to be told in order.
- Building Vocabulary – If you have students who need some work with vocabulary, the picture and word cards are the perfect resource!
$5.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You may also like…