You’ll LOVE what you discover in our Interactive Inflected Endings BUNDLE Pack! This pack is a great way to introduce or practice reading words and understanding the spelling “rules” that govern inflected endings.
Because inflected endings are fairly predictable, they’re a great place to start when helping beginning or struggling readers move beyond single syllable words.
Interactive Inflected Endings BUNDLE Pack
In this interactive pack, you’ll find games, interactive pages, sorts, and more for
- Adding -ing/-ed to VCC words (such as standing)
- Doubling letters when adding -ing/-ed to 1-1-1 words (hopping)
- Adding -ed/-ing to VVC words (peeked)
- Dropping the e before adding -ing/-ed (hoped)
- Adding -s to VCC words (stands)
- Adding -es to words ending with ch, sh, x, & z (buzzes)
- Adding -y to words ending with vowel + y (boys)
- Changing y to i before adding -es in words that ending with consonant + y (flies)
- Adding -s to VVC words (sails)
- Changing f/fe to v before adding -es (loaf – loaves)
When you snag our BUNDLE PACK, you’ll get these exclusive Inflected Ending Sorts! These bonus sorts include all the patterns covered in the bundle, which I’ve listed above.
Want to see the previews? Click on each image above!
GRAB THE BUNDLE BELOW!
$6.50Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You May Also Like…