You’ll LOVE what you discover in our Interactive Inflected Endings BUNDLE Pack! This pack is a great way to introduce or practice reading words and understanding the spelling “rules” that govern inflected endings.
Because inflected endings are fairly predictable, they’re a great place to start when helping beginning or struggling readers move beyond single syllable words.
Interactive Inflected Endings BUNDLE Pack
In this interactive pack, you’ll find games, interactive pages, sorts, and more for
- Adding -ing/-ed to VCC words (such as standing)
- Doubling letters when adding -ing/-ed to 1-1-1 words (hopping)
- Adding -ed/-ing to VVC words (peeked)
- Dropping the e before adding -ing/-ed (hoped)
- Adding -s to VCC words (stands)
- Adding -es to words ending with ch, sh, x, & z (buzzes)
- Adding -y to words ending with vowel + y (boys)
- Changing y to i before adding -es in words that ending with consonant + y (flies)
- Adding -s to VVC words (sails)
- Changing f/fe to v before adding -es (loaf – loaves)
When you snag our BUNDLE PACK, you’ll get these exclusive Inflected Ending Sorts! These bonus sorts include all the patterns covered in the bundle, which I’ve listed above.
Want to see the previews? Click on each image above!
GRAB THE BUNDLE BELOW!
$6.50Add to cart
Or Grab a copy from Teachers Pay Teachers
*Please do not use hotmail or aol email addresses, as these older email servers cannot support the download links.