The activities in this pack help learners understand the logic behind the tricky ending spellings of trigraph -dge, -ge, trigraph -tch, digraph -ch, digraph -ck, -k, AND -ke.
The pages are all LOW or NO PREP. And all of the low prep work can be done by your learners. You just need to print your copies.
For EACH of the patterns above, you’ll find:
- an interactive page that explains the “why” behind the spelling differences
- a word sort – can be used several times in different ways -> http://bit.ly/2Eaodwx
- Take a Closer Look page for the word sort
- Color & Write page – with room for sentence writing
- Circle the Spelling Pages – 2 included for each pattern
- Roll, Spell, BUMP! Game – great for partner play!
- What’s at the End? – great for assessment (2 levels included)
Also included are ANSWER KEYS to all of the sorts and pages, so there’s no guessing if your learners have completed them correctly!
Click HERE or on the image above to download the preview pack.
$3.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You may also like…