The activities in this pack help learners understand the logic behind the tricky ending spellings of trigraph -dge, -ge, trigraph -tch, digraph -ch, digraph -ck, -k, AND -ke.
The pages are all LOW or NO PREP. And all of the low prep work can be done by your learners. You just need to print your copies.
For EACH of the patterns above, you’ll find:
- an interactive page that explains the “why” behind the spelling differences
- a word sort – can be used several times in different ways -> http://bit.ly/2Eaodwx
- Take a Closer Look page for the word sort
- Color & Write page – with room for sentence writing
- Circle the Spelling Pages – 2 included for each pattern
- Roll, Spell, BUMP! Game – great for partner play!
- What’s at the End? – great for assessment (2 levels included)
Also included are ANSWER KEYS to all of the sorts and pages, so there’s no guessing if your learners have completed them correctly!
Click HERE or on the image above to download the preview pack.
Grab your copy at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store OR below.
$3.00Add to cart
*Please do not use hotmail or aol email addresses, as these older email servers cannot support the download links.
Buyers Also Like: