These NO PREP Suffixes Pages give your learners a quick and easy way to practice adding different kinds of suffixes to the end of words. Ready-to-go links are included for Seesaw and Google Slides!
Although these no prep printables are based on the free printables from our Rules for Adding Suffixes to Words blog series, there are 30+ extra pages that are exclusive to this product.
NO PREP Suffixes Pages
This pack covers these suffix skills, all in a NO PREP format:
- Consonant vs. Vowel Suffixes*
- Adding _S or _ES onto Words
- 1-1-1 Words
- E-Drop Words
- Words that End with Y
- Words that End with _F or _FE changed to _V +ES
- Doubling 2-Syllable Words Before Adding Vowel Suffixes
- Mixed Review Pages
- ANSWER KEYS to all the pages*
For each suffix type, these three kinds of activities are included:
1. Read & Add – These pages ask learners to add a suffix to a base word. For example, city + es = cities
2. Read & Divide – These pages ask learners to read the whole word and divide it into the base word and suffix. For example, cities = city + es
3. Read & Correct* – These pages feature sentences that learners must copy. If the underlined word is spelled correctly, they just copy the entire sentence. If the underlined word is spelled incorrectly, they are to fix the spelling of the word as they copy the sentence. For example, Did you visit all the citys? should be changed to, Did you visit all the cities?
*These activities are exclusive to this paid pack.
All of these activities have been adapted for Seesaw and Google Slides. Links and directions to assign them to your learners are included in the product.
Click HERE or on the image above to see the preview.
$3.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
Or hop over to Teachers Pay Teachers and snag a copy for your learners.