I’m so excited to share something new with you! This seeds and plants unit is the first of more K-2 unit study plans to come.
This 55-page pack includes multi-sensory activities and blackline pages for:
- the inside of a seed (what makes seeds grow?)
- seed investigation writing activity
- how seeds travel outside activity
- kinds of seeds cards (NEW!)
- Lima bean growth observation journal
- generic seed growth observation journal (NEW!)
- templates for seed and plant experiments
- what plants need
- plant adaptations page (NEW!)
- the parts of a plant
- plant parts that we eat
- plant parts investigations and experiments
- plant part writing activities
- parts of a flower (NEW!)
- kinds of plants cards (NEW!)
- the plant life cycle
- deciduous and evergreen trees page (NEW!)
- carnivorous plants (NEW!)
- 6 interesting plants & facts (NEW!)
- plant report page (NEW!)
- plant report writing pages (NEW!)
- comparing plants page (NEW!)
- tree journal pages
- how we use plants
- plants and their habitats writing page (NEW!)
- how we can take care of plants writing page (NEW!)
- a section with resources for creating your own lapbook or interactive notebook
- PLUS a book list for a seeds/plants unit study!
This unit is PACKED FULL of activities that require learners to get outside, draw, think, write, sing, sort, match, and MORE! It’s perfect for the classroom or at home!
Want to see a sample? Click HERE or on the image above to see samples of this pack.
$7.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You May Also Like…