This Numbers 1-20 Bundle Pack includes lots of different hands-on ways to explore numbers. Actually, with the bundle, you also get activities that include the number zero as well (not found in the individual packs)!
This pack really gets learners practicing one-to-one correspondence and ways to represent numbers with ten frames, dice/domino dot patterns, numerals, number words, finger counting, snap cubes, base ten blocks, and tally marks!
ALL of these packs come with a black/white option to save on ink.
What’s Included in the Numbers 1-20 Bundle Pack?
*You can also buy each of these activity packs separately. Just note that the bundle is priced at a discount and includes the number zero, too. Click on the links to read more about each one.
1. Numbers 0-20 Activity Pages– A NO PREP, interactive page is included for each number. Kids also get to practice handwriting with each number! Use these for morning work, independent seat work, at a math center, or for homework.
2. Numbers 0-20 Puzzles– Cut apart the 6-piece puzzles. Learners use the picture clues about each number to work them. Learners can work just one puzzle OR mix and match several as an extra challenge! These work well in a math small group, at a math center, or challenge early finishers.
3. Numbers 0-20 Self-Checking Clip Cards– When printed front/back, learners can check their answers for each card. This means they are perfect for practicing number skills without your full support. Use these for morning work, at a math center, or for early finishers!
4. Numbers 0-20 Pocket Chart Sorting Cards– Don’t have a pocket chart? NO PROBLEM! Just use a tabletop or floor space. I just love the flexibility of these cards! These are great to use whole group or with small groups to work on sorting numbers and the ways they are represented.
5. Numbers 0-20 Cards & Charts– These are great for extra support. Learners can use the 1-20 student chart for counting or number word spellings. It could also be placed at a math center. The large or medium number cards are great to display on your wall. Or you can hole punch the medium or small number cards and make a flip book for learners to refer to at small group or at a math center!
There’s A LOT included in this bundle! Over 150 pages…not including all the black and white pages! Check out the sample by clicking HERE or on the image above.
Grab your copy at Teachers Pay Teachers Store OR below.
$10.00Add to cart
*Please do not use hotmail or aol email addresses, as these older email servers cannot support the download links.
Buyers Also Like: