Grab our NO PRINT Word Family Chunk Spelling to use with your learners to practice spelling. This digital file includes 15 short vowel word families. Learners drag letters, chunks, or words on the screen to spell word family words.
The word family chunks included are:
- Short a: -at, -ad, -an
- Short e: -et, -en, -ed
- Short i: -ig, -ip, -it
- Short o: -ot, -og, -op
- Short u: -ug, -ut, -ub
- PLUS mixed review word family practice in each pack!
Most of the onsets are single letters, although a few blends and digraphs are included.
Click HERE or on the image above to see the preview.
1. Use with Seesaw – This resource has been broken down into FIVE separate activities for blends due to the fact that Seesaw limits the number of pages for a PDF. Follow the directions in my Seesaw tutorial to assign the activities.
- Short a Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short e Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short i Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short o Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short u Word Family Chunk Spelling
2. Use with Google Slides/Google Drive – You DO need a Google account and access to the internet. iPad users will need to download the free app for Google Slides.
Don’t have Google Classroom? No worries! You don’t have to have it to use this resource. Directions on how to use it on Google Slides, Microsoft OneDrive, and the iPad are included in the download. Visit my blog post if you’d like to try Google Classroom.
$6.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You May Also Like…