Learning lowercase cursive can be made fun and easier with this handwriting pack.
Lowercase Cursive Handwriting Pages
To keep it simple and easy for learners, the lowercase cursive letters are broken down into three groups based on the initial stroke pattern:
1.Curve Up: The letters in this group start at the bottom line and then curve up to create the first stroke of the letter. The curve up stroke letters include: b, e, f, h, i, j, k, l, p, r, s, t, u, and w.
2. Curve Down: The letters in this group begin at the dotted line then curve down to the left to create the first stroke. The curve down stroke letters include: a, c, d, g, o, and q.
3. Curve Over: The letters in this group begin at the line and curve over, creating a “hump” first. The curve over stroke letters include: m, n, v, x, y, and z.
In this page lowercase cursive handwriting pack, you’ll find:
- The 3 different initial strokes overview
- Cursive Handwriting Posters (color & blackline)
- Single Letter Handwriting Pages for all 26 letters
- Roll & Trace Games for Single Letters for all 26 letters
- Trace & Race Games
- Write the Word Pages
- Roll & Write Game Boards + Recording Sheet
Click on the image above or HERE to see samples of this pack.
$8.00Add to cart
Grab a copy from my shop ~ Be sure you have a free account before you check out so you can login and download it whenever you want!
You may also like…